Well, the response to this was rather positive for having the ability to turn
off QSK.  I, like Tree, should have included the point about having PTT input
for CW.  Since I rarely use an amp or full breakin, I previously didn't have a
need for a footswitch in CW.  But I now will consider it's use after reading
this thread.  Thanks!