You're right. It's a lot to take in. I read that paragraph the first
time round but it didn't sink in that it was referring to the PTT and
key lines, not the serial data.

It's not enough just to RTFM, you also have to U(nderstand)TFM.
Getting old, I guess. :(

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com