Aan: "Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 oktober 2007 15:22
Onderwerp: [Elecraft] What is this stuff??

Hey gang:

A friend drop off some solder he didn't need. I'm having trouble identifying it so figured I would ask you.

Made by Kester !

Date of Man.   is      July 02

Part #             14-7150

SN62PB36AG02

Diameter is    .015

I can't find anything on the internet. Is this stuff safe to use for radio ??

Just curious

Thanks and 73             Jerry    N0JRN