From: n0jrn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 9:22 am
Subject: [Elecraft] What is this stuff??

Hey gang: A friend drop off some solder he didn't need. I'm having trouble identifying it so figured I would ask you. Made by Kester ! Date of Man. is July 02 Part # 14-7150 SN62PB36AG02 Diameter is .015 I can't find anything on the internet. Is this stuff safe to use for radio ?? Just curious Thanks and 73 Jerry N0JRN _______________________________________________ Elecraft mailing list Post to: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net You must be a subscriber to post to the list. Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, sub, unsub etc.): http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/elecraft Help: http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm Elecraft web page: http://www.elecraft.com

http://www.eset.com