Bill, and all who replied,

I followed your unisono recommendation and did the tests with the K2.
Everything worked like it should. :-))

Bill Coleman  N2BC schrieb am 12 Nov 2007 um 13:23:

> There is a
> minor modification needed to the KIO2 AUX bus connector anyway (increasing
> the size of the RFC on the AUX connector board to handle the additional
> current).

hm... did not realize this until now. Do you know by chance where this topic
is covered in the manual?

Asking questions on this list gave me not only answers but other valuble
input I had not thought of otherwise.

tnx a lot.

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621