I looked around and couldn't find any small 14.0 volt switchers (I did find a reference to one but it apparently has been discontinued). I use a MFJ-4103 with my K2, but it doesn't put out quite enough voltage to charge the battery. It uses a standard desktop computer power cord and works fine with 240v input. I use a small linear supply in the shack and have adjusted the output accordingly. There are some 15 volt switchers for laptops available and maybe a series diode or two would do the trick, depending on the actual output voltage. Most of these are sealed assemblies and not easy to modify internally.

Bob, N7XY