Wayne has so far fixed bugs the same day they I have reported them. None have been show-stoppers, just CAT-related things.

There will be many enhancements, but so far I am more than impressed with the turnaround and with Elecraft's responses here and off-list. It could not be any better.

Ham Radio Deluxe is batting along very well, I'll have a K3 beta within the next week. CAT response is excellent, no lags or problems with this interface. When I was a student programmer in the 70's my 1200/300 modem was just as big as the K3, the old DEC 10 a true monster.

Speaking of monsters it's time to walk the dogs :-)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julian G4ILO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hopefully the time will soon pass when firmware updates fix critical
issues (i.e. bugs) and simply add features that may not be deemed
essential.