I did some Google searching and came up with the following:

http://www.iccsafe.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001341

I think it's going to be a pain no matter what you do, but running the ground wire exterior to the building doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

73!

Dan KB6NU
CW Geek and MI Affiliated Club Coordinator
Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com
LET'S GET MORE KIDS INTO HAM RADIO!