I had the impression the 2nd receiver had no filters at all.

I had intended to put in a 2.7k 1000 and 400 filters in the 2nd receiver.

I also wanted to be able to operate FM and was going to put the FM filter in
the 2nd receiver.  Will this work?

The main receiver was going to have the 200, 400, 1000, 1.8 and 2.7 filters.

Mike W0MU