I have proven that using Myway, my email provider, I must force a line feed
(press Enter) at the end of each line. Others may have to do the same to avoid
long lines.

73,

Joe N9VX

This is from Myway Internet mail system.

Without forced line feeds.
test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test.

With forced line feeds.
test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test test test test test test test test test test test
test test test.

Joe   N9VX