Forcing line feeds beaks display on non standard (I.e small screen)
devices in all sorts of ways.

if folk are having issues with displaying long lines it's the fault of
the software they are using to view the message, period.

plain text mail should not have breaks / line feeds in it except at
paragraphs. It's up to the receiving end to sort it out. If it's not
plain text (or it's plain text incorrectly declared as formatted) then
all bets are off but any decent email client should be making a
reasonable fist of displaying it properly.

Now back to radio please.

73
Brendan EI6IZ

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 14:22 -0500, Joe wrote:
> I have proven that using Myway, my email provider, I must force a line
> feed (press Enter) at the end of each line. Others may have to do the
> same to avoid long lines.
>
> 73,
>
> Joe N9VX

> This is from Myway Internet mail system.
>
> Without forced line feeds.
> test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
> test test test test test test test test test test test test test test
> test.
>

> With forced line feeds.
> test test test test test test test test test test test test test
> test test test test test test test test test test test test test
> test test test.
>

> Joe   N9VX

Don‘t complain. Nobody will understand. Or care. And certainly don‘t try
to fix the situation yourself. It‘s dangerous. Leave it to a highly
untrained, unqualified, expendable professional.