It looks fine here on MS Outlook, either way Joe.

The issue raised by the originator of this thread was NOT about how the text
displays in e-mail programs, although some do apparently lack the ability to
properly wrap ASCII text to fit screens.

The issue raised was that reading messages in a WEB Browser from QTH.NET
sometimes results in long lines that run off the left edge of the screen. It
seems clear that QTH.NET's software that converts ASCII to HTML for display
in a WEB browser doesn't handle it well.

Ron AC7AC