On Wed, 2 Jan 2008, Al Baker wrote:

Why should we get excited about VP6DX using K3s when there are many commercial orders
backed up...including mine? <g>

Well, it kind of dispells the rumor that the elves that really build the K3's had to take a break and help the old man in the red suit.

I suppose those of us that are still waiting should take heart that units ahead of ours are really being delivered...and the VP6DX stories are more interesting than keeping score of how many times we've been told two weeks more, and then it's two weeks more.

Godot Lives!

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month