On Jan 2, 2008, at 7:41 PM, Al Baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you can get me my radio, ordered with deposit on 9 May,:

I have just waved my wand. I will expect you to keep your promise when your rig ships in a week :)

1.  I will run it 24/7 for one week.<g>

Boy are you going to be tired!

2.  I will bump and smack it around.<g>

Naw I doubt that.

3. Elecraft does not need any more exposure...latest orders will probably only be delivered in May orJune,

Agreed, need to ramp up KPA1500 runs.

4. Any dxpedition proven rig such as the ICOM 756 Pro IIIs will give all of us a great chance of working the VP6.

Yeah, the mojo just won't be there.

All said tongue fully in cheek.

Ditto. Except if your rig does ship next week I expect a on air qso with it for my wand waiving efforts.

On the other hand, if the light weight of the K3 will save the team some hard earned bucks in xs baggage charges or allow them to carry more and better antennas, I fully support the VP6DX team using k3s.

73 and HNY de Al, W5IZ

Off to bed, 73 HNY
Lee
WW2DX