Let me ask this again.

Are you saying, that since the mixer signal is a multiple of the TCXO
freq that any errors in the TCXO will be magnified as the ref signal
goes higher in frequency.  This will then "magnify" the difference in
audio note of (say) 10 MHz vs 20 MHz for the same TCXO setting. A one
cps zero beat error at 10 MHz will be 2 cps at 20 MHz (or some such)?

Mike  W5FTD