Hi Everyone - I just sent the following to Support, but, as its weekend, guess will be a while before I can expect a reply!
Meantime, does anyone on the list have any (helpful) suggestions please?
Its only the DSP that didn't update, the MCU went from 1.48 to 1.58, no problem!
As I'm on dialup (& Digest) any direct replies welcome.
73, Mike, zl1mh.

Further to the info. below....
Rig worked fine until the download.
There is nil audio output from the rig on either SP or PH.
uC updated ok from 1.47 to 1.58 on the same download.
Menu FW REVS shows the following....uC  01.58
                                                           d1  00.00
                                                           d2  00.00
                                                           FL  00.00
                                                           dr   00.00
If I go into SQ Menu, only -- shows on the (A) display. There is no available SQ adjustment.

HTH!
Mike, zl1mh.

Greetings folks!

#0215 was up & working fine (No PA installed as yet).

This morning I went to do a firmware download/update from your website.

All goes well on the connection/download etc., I then get the following message(s) when I try to instal the new f/w to my K3.

DSP1 f/w file TBOOT7.HEX verified
DSP1 f/w file HDSP01.48.HEX verified
DSP1 f/w file DTBL0004.HEX verified
Sending f/w file TBOOT7.HEX to DSP1
Erasing DSP1 program & table memory
Sending f/w file HDSP01.48.HEX to DSP1
Sending f/w file DTBL0004.HEX to DSP1
waiting for MCU reset to complete
verifying DSP1 program load
Loaded DSP1 f/w version 01.48 Radio responded with version 00.00

On the K3 Display, I get   E 000202
                                        Err dse

If I sweitch the K3 OFF & ON again, I get the same message on the Display.

I am using the USB/Ser adaptor from Elecraft, & have the latest Driver from Prodogy.

All appeared fine until this Download!

HELP!! (And TIA!!).

73.....Mike, zl1mh.