My mistake. Sorry. I should be more precise.

I should point out that I was comparing to FT1000D.
Never mind that my meter is showing 4W. Every meter
will show different average output power.
And yes I have two peak power meters.
Am I correct if i say that peak power meter will show
let say 100W with 3dB and 20db compression.
That tells me nothing about average power and I'm very
 interested in average power in SSB.
That is what makes signal stronger at the receiving
side.
If we are interested in just peak power than why
bother with speech processors.

Anyway here is the comparison:
FT1000D 7W CMP off  30W CMP ON
K3      4W CMP off  20W CMP ON

MIC: HC5 and Goldline PRO
And yes both TRX peak power was set at 90W.
K3 peak power on 20m 90W with TXGN at 3dB. On CW 120W.
All what I'm trying to say is that perhaps K3 SSB
signal could be made more dynamic.

Mark