RE:  Issues and Enhancements document

I agree that it is time to make this available.

It seems that Elecraft has really ramped up the production (at least
for now) of the K3s.  There are ostensibly over 300 in the hands of
users.  Customer expectations are shifting.

I too would like to see a place on the Elecraft page where we can see
just what's on "the list" in terms of:

1.  Known issues (problem list / bugs) that are either "in the works
and being resolved" or "soon to be addressed."

2.  Requested enhancements ("wish list") with some sort of priority
flag (high, med, low, and "don't hold your breath")

Since "the list" is often cited on the Elecraft Reflector, I would
hope that it would not take a whole of time and effort to post "the
list" somewhere.

Okay....this probably does not meet the email list criteria since it
is a "me too" comment, but I hope I don't get stomped on too badly.
;-)

de Doug KR2Q
K2 5285
1st K3 #295
2nd K3 (on order since Nov 21)

And did I tell you that I really like the K3 and the Elecraft customer service!