It's entirely a matter of personal preference, David. It all depends upon
the "feel" you like. I had two originally, but now have one. Perhaps I'm not
as critical (and I have not had any tendency for the knob to rub on the
bezel). Then again, I still have at best maybe five or six hours of
operating my K3! It's always in bits documenting the latest look at a better
way to handle some part of the build.

Ron