-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of NZ6D - Dave
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 6:08 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Update failed

 I just updated with Utility version 1.1.1.28 and Vista Home Basic @ 4800
baud and it worked fine. I do have a problem with saving a configuration
though. The utility crashes at the end when it tries to save the config
file. A file is saved in the directory but I have not tried to upload it yet
to test the integrity.

Dave - NZ6D