Hi David:

I hear NO NOISE (at all) on any of your recordings!

Well... what 'noise' I do hear is (to me anyway) 'band noise'... atmospheric
noise and not electro-mechanical noises such as would normally be classified
as 'line noise' or man-made. This actually a pretty good demonstration is a
nice, CLEAR 75-meter band... I certainly wish I had MY 80/75 m band noise to
be THAT low level all of the time.

The BACKGROUND (band noise) which you hear on this band is NORMAL and should
not be considered to be unusual. And there is NO noise blanker of which I am
aware that will remove what you recorded. However, enabling the [NR], Noise
Reduction feature of the K3 will help to significantly REDUCE the level of
the background noise, albeit lending a slightly 'watery' sound to the real
received signal... we seldom get something for nothing these days.

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS