On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:

OK, I've got to reply once to this thread

One of the things that caught my eye in the K3 was its colour - I'm not a
fan of the Grey, reminds me too much of 'service' gear, of which I've never
been a member.

Man, it's a good thing that the K3 isn't offered with a "camo" paint scheme...since that's favored by hunters and the dreaded conbat troops, folks might not buy it because their sensibilities are violated.

Would Navy Blue be an acceptable colour?

73 k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month