Acceptable, but I prefer black.

And I'm really not sensitive to combat etc, just never joined up.
They stopped National Services before my time and I went into electronics.

I actually think we should bring NS back in the UK - maybe we'd deal with
all the youngster who don't know what to do with themselves and end up on
the streets

On 27/02/2008 13:24, "Thom LaCosta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Since we are destined to live out our lives in the prison of our minds, our
one duty is to furnish it well.