The 1 PPM TCXO does give you 1 PPM accuracy over temperature. (Versus the 5 PPM standard TCXO.) In fact, its a bit better than that over the commercial temp range. Nothing has to be enabled by the user. Its just more temperature stable than the 5 PPM part.

We have plans to add firmware correction to get it to 0.5 ppm, or better, by using the internal temperature sensor on the front panel to do piecewise corrections to the oscillator over temp. That will be finished after Wayne gets the 2nd RX out the door. :-)

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

_..._

S Sacco wrote:
The setup for the 1 ppm TCXO is not enabled; I'm not sure what that
means vis-a-vis the stability.  I've only had my K3 for a short time,
and haven't attempted to monitor the stability.