Hi Brett -

Simply because they're advertising it with that capability (.5 ppm),
and generally figure that if something's being represented and sold
with certain capabilities, it should have same, and if it doesn't, it
should be disclosed at time of sale.

It's been a long time, but I'll guess that I imagined, back last June,
that it would be available by the time I took delivery.

Thanks & 73,

Steve NN4X