Greetings fellow Elecrafters and Elecrafters-to-be! If you are around your rig
this evening please join us.  You may locate a near-by Elecraft owner to share
your experiences with. "Near-by" being a relative term on 40 m!!

The frequency: 7.188 +/-     (note:this is a change from 7.185) OMISS net meets
on 7.185 at 0100 UTC on a daily basis and can run long.

The time: 0200 UTC (6:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM EST)

I will start our with Westcoast, then Midwest, then Eastcoast to help me out
with the calls. Relays are appreciated!

Hope to hear you on the frequency!

73, Roger
WA7BOC