From: "Mark Saunders, KJ7BS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Larry Putman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2008 10:13:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Elecraft SSB Net Announcement

Larry,

Roger checked 7.188 and found a QSO in progress so he slid down to 7.185.
In actuality the QSO he heard on 188 was two guys waiting for the ESN to
start.  We had the net on 7.185 this evening.  That is why Roger said
7.188+-.  Wish you could have found us.  It was fun.

Mark, KJ7BS
Glendale, AZ
Editor, The SKCC Centurion
Elecraft K2 S/N 0539