I've decided to offer up K3/10 #495 for sale or possible trade. Rig works as advertised, has the latest firmware, and is in like-new condition. The only installed option is the 5-pole 500 Hz roofing filter. Built from kit observing all ESD precautions. Only deviation from instructions was the use of 2 zinc pan-head screws to secure the output transistors to the bottom panel. (was short two black screws) Manuals, paperwork, and power cord included, of course.

Will sell outright for $1,750 (double-boxed shipping and insurance included to US only). Digital pics available on request.

Would also be very interested in swapping for a loaded Ten-Tec Omni-VI+ (Model 564) in like condition.

Why sell? It's strictly a matter of personal preference, mainly around ergonomics issues. The Omni-VI rigs have been my main choice for some time. There's no doubt that the K3 has better selectivity, and probably does a better job of digging out the weak ones. But, I miss the big display, knobs, analog S-meter, one-button pushes for band changes, band stacking, bandwith, etc. I also find it is much easier to hold the REV button and tune the VFO with one hand when working split on the Omni-VI than the K3.

If interested, please reply direct to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to hold down list traffic. I subscribe to the digest, so will not see list replies for some period of time.

Tnx & 73,
Luther N4UW