Hi gang:

One other question to insure I am not setting myself up for disappointment. :-)

When you use CAL CUR to set the current limit, is there a limit to how high one can go without jeopardizing the rig??

My K2 has the KSB2, KDSP2, KNB2, KAT2, KBT2, KIO2 & K160RX installed.

When I key the rig with it set to 10 watts out, I'm getting about 2.8 amps of draw. I didn't figure that was unusual with all the options on board. BUT it kept giving me a high current warning when I first key up and it appeared to be cutting my output back. So, I went into CAL CUR and raised the current limit to 3.0 amps.

Initial setting per the manual was 2.5 amps.

Just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to burn the house down........

What cha think ??

72 Jerry N0JRN