> I have been using US Postal Service for all my shipping.
> They are cheaper right now, and I sure an increase will be
> in the works, but they good service as well.  Also, they
> do not up charge for shipping like other agents for UPS.
> Right now the USPS is a great bargain for shipping.

Yes, USPS rates will be increasing on May 12.  However, their
rates are still much lower than either UPS or FedEX ground for
similar service - both Express Mail and Priority Mail are
much less expensive than "Next Day" and "Two day" service
with signature confirmation to residential addresses than the
competition.

I use 100% USPS for my shipping.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV