"Forever stamps" are especially useful for sending SASEs with QSL cards to domestic QSL managers. Since there can be several months delay before the manager replies to QSLs for big operations, the "Forever stamp" assures that the postage will be sufficient when the manager finally does send a card to you irrespective of any rate increases in the meantime.

73,

Steve Kercel
AA4AK