Don,

> Check Lyle's answer yesterday to similar questions.

I read Lyle's postings faithfully.  I have checked them again
and see no indication that the firmware under test deals with
the "no output after DVK" problem.  The discussions center on
certain radios that do not reach PEP even when showing normal
ALC.

> You can expect the firmware release to fix it in about a week
> according to Lyle.

In this case there should be no DC shift (microKEYER II is AC
coupled for both DVK and mic) and no level difference between
DVK (wave file) and mic.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV