Hi
I need some ones opinion on something I am thinking about doing.
I sure hate to have to say, I wish I hadn't done that!
I have two transceivers and one multi-band yagis antenna.
Switching the coax from one rig to the other gets to be a hassle.
I've been thinking about getting a coaxial switch with
two outputs and one input. Then connecting one transceiver
to one output and the other transceiver to the other output.
Then connect the input to the beam. Is there going to be
enough seperation in the switch  to keep from damaging
the transceiver that is turned off and switched out of
the circuit? Has anyone done this?
Any information appreciated.
73
Scott