Although it's a bit on the wimpy side, MFJ makes an "RF Safety Switch"
that does just this.  See:
 <http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1703>

It is also possible to build your own - of much higher quality -
by using a pair of Top Ten Devices A/BSS relays and some T
connectors.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV