Paul,

I hate to disagree with you and others but, I would not want
the DSP to go any wider than 2.8 KHz in CW unless there is a
way to limit the DSP to the width of the enabled filters.

As it stands now, if the radio has 12 or 6, 2.8. 1.8, 500
and 200 filters installed - the CW DSP goes out to 2.80 even
if FL2 (the 2.8) is disabled.  That leaves a lot of useless
"cranking" on the width control.

IMO, extending the DSP bandwidth in CW should be done only if
accompanied by restricting the maximum width to that of the
widest ENABLED roofing filter.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV