Well, it might go so far back as SN#671.  I'm brand new at this, so I have
spent the past 12 hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  My Heil
pro-set plus plugged into a kenwood adapter into the front.  With RP.H it
works fine,  FP.H/L As soon as I plug in the stereo headphone part into the
adapter the TX light comes on and stays on until I unplug it. It cant even
send my voice, just locks everything up.  Plugging it into the phones right
above, again, it works fine.   Is this the problem with the traces or can I
just not RTFM?