Robert Tellefsen wrote:
I was working the 7th District QSO Party, and doing fairly well
at 5w on both cw and ssb.  Then, just after I logged my 103rd QSO,
the keying stopped.

Neither the paddles nor the computer coming through the key jack
will cause a signal to go out in cw mode.  Keying the paddles does
give cw sidetone and the red TX light over the headset jack lights in
time to the keying.  I've cycled through the TEST mode several times,
but to no effect.

Holding the XMIT/TUNE button does cause a carrier at normal power.
Using
either VOX or PTT on ssb generates a normal signal

Remember that VOX has to be ON in CW mode if you want closing the key to put you into transmit mode.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco