On May 5, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Lyle Johnson wrote:

I feel lots of heat but very little light on this subject here.

Just different wavelengths of the same thing, Brian.

Well, not quite. It doesn't get to be the same thing until AFTER the vibrational energy in the bonds is reemitted as photons.

And while we are on the subject, remember:

1. You can't win;

2. you can't break even;

3. you can't even get out of the game.

And if you are fast enough and in the right direction, you can shift either to the other, can't you?

All the time. It is how I retain my equilibrium.

Next we will talk about how it is ALL digital, that there is no such thing as analog. ;-)

But are the little quanta-thingies particles or waves?

Yes.

Richard Feynman for President, Claude Shannon for Vice President.

Brian Lloyd
Granite Bay Montessori School          9330 Sierra College Bl
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com          Roseville, CA 95661
+1.916.367.2131 (voice)                +1.791.912.8170 (fax)

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C