My two concentric pots have a very good feel to them (serno #82). The four
dual function controls are not pots but shaft encoders. They have a little
wobble in them, but I don't find it objectonable. The "gritty" feel I am
sure is intentional; these are indents indicating each new encoder position.
I have no objections to the general quality and feel of the front panel
hardware. I don't agree that it feels or look "cheap".

Knut - AB2TC