Ok, here are 10 frequencies (last 3 digits) obtained by repeatedly
invoking auto-spot with a steady S8 cw signal, around 15 wpm:

unit A - 1.78/1.58 (THR = 7)
845, 845, 845, 844, 845, 845, 845, 845, 844, 844

unit B - beta 1.94/1.73 (THR = 7)
830, 823, 829, 840, 840, 846, 831, 837, 838, 832

more variation observed with the beta version, and still often
settling on the low side.

Hope this helps,

Bob NW8L