At 02:44 PM 6/18/2008, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
Looks like he clearly had a bad 500 Hz filter. It does not match our measurements here or Sherwood's. We'll make sure the customer gets a replacement.

Just curious - do you guys check filters before shipping them? Most of us out here wouldn't have a clue if we had a bad filter - we would just suffer with poor performance without ever knowing why.

Jerry W4UK