At work I have used and recommend to customers the Extron adaptors,
such as this single-port model:

http://www.extron.com/product/printable.aspx?id=iplts1

It offers a TCP port through which the serial stream can be tunneled.
The built in webserver allows the thing to be configured using a web
browser. There's a whole family of them with differing numbers of
ports.

All well and good, but your control application (whatever it is) need
to be network aware, capable of acting as a TCP client etc.

I incorporated support for the Extron IP Link family directly into the
control panel software for our products, but have no idea whether or
not common PC based ham radio control programs support this kind of
connectivity - I don't use them, I get enough of all that at work.

Bob NW8L