-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n4lq
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 6:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 RX eq for CW

Drew:
I have my sidetone pitch set for 550 Hz. The RX EQ is adjusted so that the
400 HZ band (button 4) is at +2 and the others above that are all set
for -16. This eliminated a lot of QRN and other band noise plus gives a
slight peak near the IF center. Speaker choice will play a roll in this
decision. 73
Steve Ellington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]