-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Alexandr Kobranov
Verzonden: maandag 21 juli 2008 11:04
CC: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: [Elecraft] K3: band enable/disable option ?

Maybe we can talk about BAND ENABLE config option which can disable some band(-s) from band UP/DOWN selection for example WARC bands in time on some WW Contest or all HF bands during transverter mode or some personal preferencies as 160 - 80 - 30m fast switching only etc. Coming back to "enable" status for some band can be done via direct frq entry and then BAND ENABLE in config. This enable/disable idea is only about band UP/DOWN button behavior nothing about mode or tuning/freq input/computer control ....

just idea

73!
Lexa, ok1dst
K3/10 #727