> There is still a bit of a problem on receive audio.  This has
> been there for some time and exists in the form of harmonics.
>  The 3rd harmonic is quite easy to see and repeatable.  I
> used HRD to show this on the waterfall after a conversation
> with a friend. You can clearly see the harmonic at..

You are overdriving your sound card or the line out transformer
in the K3.

I have measured the third harmonic using an audio spectrum analyzer
at both the line out and headphone jacks of my K3.  Until the level
becomes excessive (> .7V RMS on the Line Out) the third harmonic is
more than 50 dB down (Line Out) and more than 70 dB down (headphones).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV