Fern,

My posting on Mics got some strange responses mate. I use an old Turner+2
(34 years old) and it gets perfect audio reports all the time.

I was following the posts on Mics so I thought maybe a "Super Mic" was a way
for Elecraft to increase sales.

Just imagine mate:
weight...4 Kilos  (Heavy is good, if you throw it it won't go too far)

Switches on the base for:...1. ESSB On/Off
                                        2. EQ ON/OFF (Flat or programmed)
                                        3. Knob for Mic gain
                                        4. Knob for compression
                                        5. Locking PTT Button/Bar
 GFVD display with "ON Air" illuminated when mic is activated
Firmware upgradable so we can change the element sensitivity

I am absolutely positive that I have missed some options we could have in a
"Super Mic", perhaps the ability to change our voices so we sound like our
favorite celebrities?...Just think we could all end sounding like Donald
Duck, Bart Simpson?...scary stuff eh?

Anyway, not sure if my tongue in cheek post was well received or not, but I
was chuckling when I sent it out.

Cheers mate, keep posting, I get a huge kick out of reading the reflector,
plus, I am learning a lot from all you guys.

Cheers,
Gary
K3/100 #679

Stokers...we get ya goin'