I have tried searching the Elecraft WebPages and manual and can not find
complete ,concise, information as to the minimum required components (above
the basic K3) for each of the various different modes.  Is this posted
somewhere or can someone provide a cookbook of "recipes" for each of the
various different non "Basic" modes (e.g. FM, AM, SWL, etc.)?  Should
include Basic K3 and additional requirements for KRX3.  Do I need 8 pole
filters on both?

Thanks,
Rich, KE0X