> The magicians at Elecraft are now at work on an improved DUAL
> PB which will allow more flexibility in the context WIDTH
> setting, which would accomplish somewhat similar results (but
> the context BW is attenuated by -24 dB versus the focus BW).

I've tried the updated context filter in beta 2.34.  The problem
for me is that the context area is attenuated more than I would
like and the peak (50 Hz?) is a bit narrow.   I would like to
try the transmit antenna on the subreceiver with a relatively
wide filter (600 - 1000 Hz) to get an idea of the overall
activity and a low noise (Beverage, K9AY, phased array, etc.)
receive antenna on the main antenna with a narrow (e.g. 200Hz)
filter to focus on the desired signal.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV