-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Wiley
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 2:16 PM
To: Lyle Johnson
Cc: 'Elecraft Group'
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: Microphone connections for K3 #1540

I give up. What is a "downward expander"?  It that the same as a
compressor?   Or is it something that has a "crossover point" that  has
one action on one side of the crossover, and  the opposite action  on
the other side?   All these newfangled  terms are  simply  amazing to us
OFs.

- Jim, KL7CC

Lyle Johnson wrote:

> An experimental Downward Expander will be available in the K3 firmware
> in the near future.  It has been undergoing some limited testing already
>
> _

5:18 PM