is there any possibility to grab a digital audio out signal (e.g. a PCM
stream) out of the K3 ?

Sorry, no. There is no path from the existing connectors to the DSP for such a stream, and we'd also have to deal with the correct framing for AES/EBU, etc. And then we'd have to deal with supporting 44.1 kHz bitstreams as well as 48kHz bitstreams, the meaning of all the user bits in the frames, etc.

Not as simple as it might first appear :-/

73,

Lyle KK7P